I'm very excited that Jayne Wilson nominated me for this award! Check out her blog:
So Much Fashion, So Little Space when you get a chance!
Here's How it Works: The Liebster award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
What is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Each person much post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
3. Choose 11 people and link them to your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
1. I teach middle school language arts.
2. I've been married for almost five years.
3. I have a two year old son.
4. I definitely have champagne taste on a beer budget.
5. I love shoes, but hate to spend money on them.
6. I enjoy scrap booking.
7. My husband makes me laugh each day.
8. I am finally at a point in my life where my confidence is my own and not based upon what others think about me.
9. If given the chance, I'd spend my early 20s very differently.
10. I'm very thankful for my mom.
11. If I could solely survive on a diet of coffee and ice cream, I would :)
11 questions for me!
1) What is your biggest dream?
I love being a teacher, but I'd love the opportunity to get to be a stay-at-home mom, then get to work at boutique just for fun once the kids were in school.
2) Where would you go on your dream vacation?
I love Maui, and had the best time there getting married and enjoying our honeymoon. I'd go back there to vacation in a heart beat.
3) What is the most important thing to you?
I'd have to say my faith and my family.
4) Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry?
Ice cream: vanilla Candy: chocolate any day
5) What's your favorite accessory?
I love necklaces, so fun.
6) If you could go back in time what time period would you go to?
I'd go back to the 1960s. It was such an influential time period for our country; I'd like to go back and be a part of it.
7) What's your favorite time of the year?
I love summer, specifically because I get to wear sundresses and flip flops every day.
8) What's your favorite movie?
Napoleon Dynamite. So funny, and cracks me up every time.
9) What's your biggest fear?
I'd have to say losing my family, I can't imagine going though that.
10) Would you change anything in your life right now?
I would love to have a bigger clothes budget....hey, a girl can dream. ;)
11) Can you speak more than one language?
No, I can't. I really wish I could though. I have a large population of Hispanic students, and I think it is such an asset to be bi-lingual. It would also be great to be able to communicate more easily with the parents.
1. What's your perfect Saturday look like?
2. What's your job, and do you love it?
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
4. What's your favorite piece of clothing?
5. What's your favorite and least favorite trend?
6. What's your favorite book?
7. What's your dream vacation?
8. Where do you see yourself at 60?
9. Coffee or tea?
10. Early bird or night owl?
11. What's your favorite tv show?
Now for my nominees!
Chelsea at http://whatchamakinnow.blogspot.com/
McKenna at http://mckennableu.blogspot.com/
Ashley at http://www.theteacherdiva.com/
Emily at http://www.glittersgold.com/
Alissa at http://adoredlife.blogspot.com/
Abi at http://abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com/
Emily at http://isntthatcharming.blogspot.com/
Ali at http://mckayali.blogspot.com/
You think I could actually get Grant to look at the camera and smile? Nope, we'll call these pictures "artsy." : )