1. Learning how to do the "pretzel" tie on my scarf. It's my new fav.
Cardigan: JCrew (circa 2007) similar
Top: Ann Taylor (thrifted) $3 similar
Jeans: Old Navy $19 similar
Scarf: Plato's Closet $5 similar
Bracelets: Express $14 in stores, similar online
Shoes: Vera Wang $12 similar
2. These dog shaming pictures. I was laughing out loud! Dog Shaming
3. This last weekend my son and I went to this event called "Christmas on the Prairie" that my parents help out at. It's at the museum in my hometown and it's set up like a historical village with an old time school house, a blacksmith shop, etc. with activities for kids at each stop. Grant had a blast!
4. My students' read The Lightning Thief and we just watched the movie. The consensus: the book is WAY better. Score one the the English teacher!
5. Realizing that instead of buying a snood, I can just make one myself. I know how to knit, duh, Ginny. Stay tuned for the finished project!