So I'm really liking this combo, although the blouse might be a little "blousier" than I'd like. For whatever reason, though, I feel like I need to get in first position, them do a tendu and a pirouette. I was in ballet, tap, jazz, etc, along with dance squad throughout most of my school days, and this outfit takes me back there. Those were the days...... I wonder how my students would feel if I tried out my old moves while teaching today? Shall I find out?
I've also been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Lauren at Lauren's Beauty Department
She has not one, but two cute blogs, go stop by and say hi.
This award asks me to share seven random facts about myself, here goes:
1. I'm addicted to coffee. I drink nearly a pot a day, but I only like Folgers.
2. I gave up pedicures and highlighting my hair to save money, but secretly wish I still did both.
3. I actually like watching Sesame Street with the Grantster. It's actually pretty funny.
4. I hate cooking. I hate everything about it. Every day at about 4:00 I think, "crap, what am I going to make for dinner tonight?"
5. I love scrap booking but haven't done much of it since I started blogging. I used to do pages and pages each month, now I maybe do two a month. Good thing Grant's a boy, I don't think he'll probably care that the amount of pictures I've taken of him has decreased.
6. My husband and I are big savers and although there are times I really wish I could just go and buy a bunch of stuff at full price, I always feel better about purchases when I get them on sale.
7. I so wish I knew my blogger friends in real life.
Top: Target $3 (thrifted)
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft $5 (thrifted)
Necklace: Express $14
Bracelets: Express $14
Tights: DSW $1.5
Shoes: Nine West $30