Blog Everyday in May Challenge, Day 21: A List of links to my favorite posts
- My First Post! Even though it's a grainy iPhone picture, I'm really proud I decided to start my blog, and I actually really like this outfit : )
- 30x30 Recap Post This challenge, as hard as it was definitely fells like a huge accomplishment. I feel like it was after this that I got into a creative groove with my style.
- Love this look I totally wish I would have been able to wear it sooner, so I could repeat it, I'll have to wait until next Winter.
- Ready for Spring I love this outfit and wore it in February. Little did I know Spring was very far away...
- Chevron! I love this skirt and was so excited to find it.
- Fun Combo I love this outfit, I'm definitely going to remember it for next year.
- What's Your Style?
- Love this color combo This is definitely an outfit I'll be wearing again. Love it.
- One of my first closet remixes So glad I started to rethink my closet, there are so many more closet posibilites now.
- Stripe Love Oh, this skirt! So. My. Favorite.
I think I'll have to add today's post to my list of favorites. I found this blazer at the Limited recently and could not wait to wear it. I also feel like these white pants are so fun! It's been a long time since I've worn wide leg pants, but these are so perfect!
Blazer: The Limited $22
Top: NY and Co. $3 (thrifted)
Necklace: Stella and Dot Juniper
Belt: Kohl's $6
Shoes: DSW $25
Linking up with: