A while back Susannah brought to my attention that I was evidently a "no reply" blogger, basically someone couldn't reply back to me after I commented on their blog. I didn't want to change it at the time, as I was using a personal email that I really didn't want to share with the world. However, I recently created a email specifically for my blog (duh), and went from "no reply" to "reply," now people can reply to me directly after I comment on their post. Wowza, I didn't realize what I'd been missing! If are a "no reply" blogger, it's super easy to change, here's the link.
Also, it seems like everyone and their dog are taking part in Blog Everyday in May Challenge, I'm only two days late, but I thought I'd jump on the old bandwagon. Today's topic is "Things that make you uncomfortable." This is a very interesting top, here is a list, it's definitely not all inclusive, but here you go:
- Feet: I hate them, I hate when my husband tries to poke me with his feet because he knows how much I hate them. I just think they are gross.
- High fives: Awkward. I never know how to do one correctly. They just feel weird to me.
- Winking: Winkers have secrets and they think I know their secret too, but I don't.
- Smelly breath: Trying helping a 7th graders after it's chili dog day in the cafeteria?
- People who dig for compliments: I never know how to respond. We all need a little encouragement at times, but people who do this all the time make me uncomfortable.
- Gossiping: I firmly believe that most people who take the time to tell me a tidbit about someone else's life will definitely take the time to tell someone else about a tidbit in my life. I. Stear. Clear.
Now to my outfit: When I bought this blouse at Express by husband thought it was "grandma-ish." I, on the other hand, would like to have it in every color. : ) I'm loving this casual look today and although people in the Midwest will look at me like I'm crazy, "White before Memorial day???" I'm feeling pretty good in this easy look.
Blouse: Express $20
Skimmers: Kohl's $20 (I think)
Necklace: Plato's Closet $3
Bracelet: The Limited (gift)
Shoes: Fergalicious $30