Blog Everyday in May Challenge, Day 14: Ten things that make me really happy
- My son, I can't believe how much better my life is with him!
- My family in general, I'm so blessed to have such wonderful supportive people in my life!
- Ice cream, Dairy Queen to be exact. Mmmmmm, Blizzards.
- Finding a deal, you all know this makes my day
- Blogging, I so wish I new you all in real life!
- Naps, for me and/or my son. Nuff said.
- Coffee, I love being able to start my day with a big mug full with creamer, lots of creamer.
- Flowers, I just love seeing them bloom in our yard and have bouquets on the counter.
- God, even on my darkest days He gives me hope.
- This post, my sister made the most amazing ice cream cake for my birthday. Go check it out!
Now to my outfit: This look is a look I pinned by the sweet Audrey. I hadn't thought of wearing this dress with a denim jacket before, but Audrey's look was great inspiration.
Jacket: The Limited (circa 2003ish)
Dress: Target $12
Belt: Kohl's $1.5
Necklace: Stella and Dot Avalon
Shoes: Fergalicious $15
Linking up with:
Real Girl Style
My Thrifty Chic