This week for my How-to series I'll be covering how to stack bracelets. Last year everyone was "throwing an arm party," but I don't hear that term much anymore, that doesn't change the fact that I love to wear multiple bracelets at once. Today I'll share with you some ways to stack your bracelets.
- Mix your metals. My favorite bracelets to wear are the Moxie, Gilded Arrow, Renegade, and the Chimera (which is retired). Adding in the Moxie is great to add some color and the different textures of the bracelets make this an interesting combo and my go-to for sure.
- Make a statement with your bracelets. Pick one of two gold or silver bracelets you love, then add a bold color that coordinates with your outfit to add to the combo. I love the Triple Wrap and Peacock. I wear a lot of those colors, so having them as statement pieces makes sense. Look at the colors you like to wear most, then think about adding one or two bold bracelets of your own.
- I also like to wear my silver Renegade and Urbane with my new watch too. If the metals match, wearing bracelets on the same wrist as your watch can be really great.
- Lastly, make sure to coordinate your bracelets with your necklace. If you're wearing a gold necklace, it goes without saying that you should wear gold bracelets and vise-versa.
- If you're wearing a really bold necklace, keep your bracelets more basic and try not to wear both a bold statement necklace and a bold statement bracelet.
- I know I've shown you all Stella and Dot pieces, I know they are more expensive, but I've had all over mine for nearly a year and they all look the same as the day I got them. When you spend more on pieces they can tend to last longer. Think about a few nicer pieces to invest in, no need to get them all at once!
Have you entered my giveaway yet?
I need some help from you all? What how-to posts would you like to see next? I want the ideas to come from what you ladies need and I want them to be applicable to you. Hit me with your ideas!