Clothed with Grace: Coral and Mint

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Coral and Mint

 Ive already worn this mint cardigan on the blog twice already, once with my maxi dress, once with my striped shorts, and now today I'm showing it with this ikat tank and my favorite white shorts.  I wore it recently to do a bit of furniture shopping with Brian, but am actually wearing it again today for our first teacher Inservice day.

Furniture shopping is hard, and no, we didn't buy anything. We'd like to get new living room furniture and think we found what we like, now it's just pulling the trigger... Hopefully I get a little bit more accomplished at school wearing it today :)




Cardigan: J.Crew Factory same 
Top: J.Crew Factory same
Shorts: Kohl's similar
Necklace: Stella and Dot same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot same and Style this Life c/o same
Shoes: Aerosoles c/o Chippmunk similar

Linking up with:

19 comments:

  1. I love this fresh mint color on you Ginny! And I have been wanting a tassel bracelet from Style This Life Forever! I think I may get my daughter and I one for fall! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cardigan and tank match perfectly! Like they were made for each other! Buying furniture is not easy, hope you find what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the mint cardigan!! The outfit you paired it with is so pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is adorable, and you look amazing in it!! Love the bright colors paired with crisp white. And yes, furniture shopping is so difficult! We finally bought a couch for our new house, but I can already tell it's going to take months to decide on (and save up for) each of the other pieces.

    ~Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit Ginny. It took us 4 months to find our dining room furniture. Take your time. You don't want to rush into buying something you end up not liking.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, crikey, we're going to have to buy some furniture come October since we're moving from our apartment to another house. I don't know if I have the patience or piggy bank for anything more than Ikea. Is this your first teacher week back this week?
    (I think, at this point, it goes without my saying that I love the colors and prints of this outfit. As always.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I see that top, I love it more! You look cute and comfy Ginny!
    Good luck furniture shopping, I can't ever make up my mind---I want it all! :)

    Amy
    mariposamedley.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The top and that cardigan go together perfectly! You look great!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great in your colours mint with fuchsia. A perfect Summers look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ugh, furniture shopping! It's so hard to find the perfect thing, and then such a commitment! I hope you find something great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW that top is gorgeous. And I could seriously spend all day furniture shopping. I love choosing furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love mint and white! So perfect!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this combination of colors! So fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how this turned out! The mint compliments your top so well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This t-shirt is so pretty! Love your mint cardigan too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. how fun are these colors
    makes me want to go out and buy some rainbow sherbet
    Brett

    ReplyDelete