Today I thought I'd share a post of some things I'm loving lately. : )
1. We had family pictures taken at my parents' house, this is the first time we've done something other than JCP since Grant was born. It was really fun and I love how they turned out.
2. I got a new planner! I've had a Coach one for the last decade or so and it was on it's last leg. I love this new one!
3. I'm not ready to put my summer stuff away and can't get enough of these shoes!
4. I'm soaking up all the time I can outside. We recently went apple picking at my parents' house. Yum!
5. This. Face.
6. My new wallet from thredUp! It's Ralph Lauren and retails now for over $125 but it was only $30 on thredUp and I had credits to spend. If you haven't tried thredUp yet join here for $10 off your first purchase.