Clothed with Grace: Fall Style

Monday, October 30, 2017

Fall Style

In the last few years I've made a major shift in closet from cheap, synthetic shoes to only wearing leather shoes and my feet have been so much happier. I recently got these loafers from 4EurSole. I've worked with them in the past and am excited to show you these loafers. I wore them for the first time last Saturday while I was out running around with the family and was super pleased with the first wear. No rubbing on my heels and they were really comfortable too. I love the classic style and they are the perfect in-between within my closet when I'm not in the mood for booties or ballet flats.

I also got this top and these ankle pants recently at Loft too. I'd like to get a burgundy cami for underneath, but don't mind the navy. These ankle pants are my favorite and I have a number of them, they wear super well, don't stretch, and the color hasn't faded on them either.

I feel like my closet has become a lot more classic in this past year, I've been keeping it pretty simple and am pretty happy about that. If you're looking for new shoes for the fall, I'd definitely recommend 4EurSole!

Use code 4ESOCQT2D for 15 % off your purchase too!




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got over wearing cheap shoes. I just stick with well quality made shoes that are an good investment and don't make my feet feel bad. I love your top by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits! Where do you get your leather earrings? What size are they? Thank you for your posts! As a fellow teacher and mom, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are from Nickel and Suede. I also like The Leather Drop on Etsy and Pierce and Ivy (.com)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People. Thanks hijab scarf online

    ReplyDelete