Clothed with Grace: Black and White

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Black and White

 I told you all that I switched my closet over to my fall and winter clothes earlier this week, but I just picked up this skirt for a steal and I'm going to get in a few wears before I need to put it away until spring.  I love everything about this skirt and decided to keep it simple with a black tee and denim jacket.  I added my leopard print shoes and know I'll feel comfy and put together all day.

Earlier this week I got to go to our local pumpkin patch (it's a pretty big deal around here) with Grant's preschool class.  It was such a nice break from the normal routine and we had a great time.  We got to go on the train, hay rack ride, bounce house, "haunted house," and all kinds of other kids friendly activities.  We were home by two, so Grant could nap and I could get a few hours to myself.  It was a pretty perfect day. : )



jacket: The Limited similar
tee: Target
skirt: same 
Necklace: Edith Marie Jewelry c/o same
Bracelets: chloe + isabel c/o samesame 
Shoes: Aerosoles  same

Linking up with:

13 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a fun fall day! Nice find on the skirt, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the transitioning of the seasons because it often means such great steals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day for you and Grant! I hope you get a few more wears in from this adorable skirt! I bet it'd even look cute with boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I miss those preschool days so much. I would love to go back and redo that whole stage of life. It was so wonderful. Love the skirt and how you styled it for cool weather!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great and versatile skirt & the bow necklace is adorable!! You look lovely in the outfit.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a heck of a deal on the skirt!! I think it is one you can wear most of the year. Glad you had fun on the field trip...I can't wait for my youngest's at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally keep this skirt out for winter. I think it would be pretty cute with tights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty skirt - I love the waistband. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the waistband of that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just ordered your bow necklace- Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great print! Love it!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this outfit! That jacket and those shoes are amazing!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete