Today I thought it would be fun to share some highlights from the last weeks weeks via pictures I've posted on Instagram.
- I recently got this watch from Wristology and adore it. You can also get your own for 25% off using this link.
- I took a rare selfie before church. I got to help lead worship with Dennis Jernigan who came to sing at our church and share his testimony. What an incredible song writer and man. It was a super cool experience!
- Recently my friends and I went out on a quadruple date with our husbands. It was such a fun evening and the food and conversation was amazing. I'm so blessed to have them in my life!
- During this lenten season I recently heard someone say it's not about taking away something, but about adding more God. I love this! This song has been on constant repeat in my head!
- It's getting to that time of year when we're going bored with our winter clothes, so here's some inspiration for how to style a utility vest. Check out the original post here.
- Getting to try Rocksbox has been so fun! You can try it free for a month too, just use code "newfavoriteoutfitxoxo" at checkout!