Clothed with Grace: Spring Trends Worth Trying

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Trends Worth Trying

I was recently reading about 10 Runway Trends worth trying this spring, and a few of them stuck out to me as ones that can easily go from the runway into real life. Today I'll share them with you.

The first is Sporty Minimalism. There are a lot of fun sporty pieces available in stores right now, but I think the easiest way to pull off this trend is with a pair of chucks. I've created an easy sporty look and linked to some fun chucks that are available right now too.



The next trend I saw was Statement Stripes, now I love a good stripe and a lot of retailers have come out with some fun ways to wear stripes. 


There are a ton of fun options out there for stripes right now. So loving them!

Stripes

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /  5 /  6 / 7 

The third trend was Glam Gingham. Now, I think I'd have a hard time wearing these looks but I did find an adorable gingham dress and some other fun pieces down below too.



Here are some fun options that are out there for gingham right now:


Gingham


                                                                                    1 / 2 and 3 / 4 / 5

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what adorable spring looks! Now just for spring to arrive! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that gingham purse with the pink stripe! I'm wearing stripes today myself! i found my dress on sale at Old Navy for $15!! Win, win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so interesting post..i love stripes and vichy print
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that gingham bag with the pink! So cute! I got a pair of chucks last spring before I went to NYC, and I wear the heck out of them. They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely think a lot of these can work in real life, also. I have been doing my take on sporty minimalism lately and love it. I definitely need some more gingham in my life though. Would love a couple of button-downs and a skirt in that print, maybe a bag and shoes, also. You picked some awesome pieces Ginny. I want to go shopping lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited about all of these spring trends. I have on my wishlist some gingham and more stripes actually. Thanks for highlighting these.
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these trends but I'm really looking forward to the sporty minimalism. I've always loved that look. Great post! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all of these trends right now especially the statement stripes and gingham!! Great options you gathered too.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fantastic! I love the gingham bag!

    ReplyDelete