Clothed with Grace: Current Beauty Favorites

Monday, July 13, 2015

Current Beauty Favorites

Current Beauty Favorites


Years ago I was a manager at a makeup counter, and to be honest, I was kind of a makeup snob.  I has able to try pretty much every product under the sun, then buy them with my discount. As the years have passed, I've been less and less willing to spend big bucks on beauty products. Today I thought I'd share some of my current favorites.

Garnier® Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream- I have pretty normal skin and have tried a few BB Creams, currently I'm loving this one. It has nice, light coverage, SPF, and a moisturizer. I use it daily and it's lasting forever, which is a bonus.

Mac Concealer- This concealer is the one department store product I can't live without. It's $19, so I bit more than drug store brands, but it works so well under my eyes, it's worth it. Like the BB Cream above, a little bit goes a long way and one tube lasts me about a year.

Covergirl Bombshell Shineshadow- I really like the ease of cream eyeshadows. I had a few department store ones I loved that lasted forever, and once they ran out I decided to try this as a replacement. It comes in a bunch of colors and goes on smoothly and doesn't crease either. I sometimes use these as a base, and sometimes on their own.

COVERGIRL Clear Mascara- No, I don't use this as a mascara, I actually use this as a brow gel. I used to spend quite a bit on a department store one, then found Covergirls, which is about $4. It helps keep my brows in place all day with ease.

Maybelline EyeStudio Shadow- I just recently came across this shadow set and adore it. I had a similar pallet for years, then Grant dropped it as a baby and it shattered. The colors go on great and I use a base of concealer to help the colors stay all day too.

What about you? What products are you loving right now? 

5 comments:

  1. You're inspiring me to get back to putting on makeup in the morning! It has been too long!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink shade in that palette!
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen that shineshadow. I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always looking for a good concealer ! Thanks for this link! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very intrigued by the Shineshadow. I rarely wear eye shadow, but I like the idea of a cream-based formula.
    I recently discovered Ulta's lip crayons--love them! They come in lots of colors too.

    ReplyDelete