Clothed with Grace: Chelsea and Ginny Take On: Fall

Monday, October 21, 2013

Chelsea and Ginny Take On: Fall


Today Chelsea and I are taking on Fall. One of the biggest trends for fall is Leopard print. After buying this polka dot top I knew I needed this leopard one from the same line too.  Today I decided to show you how to style this top for both the workday and weekend.   


My workday look is my favorite go-to combination: a  blazer, a blouse, and a pencil skirt.  I feel comfortable all day and always feel so put together.  






Blazer: H&M $25 similar /H&M Coupons
Blouse: $19 Target same / Target Coupons
Skirt: $16 Target this year's version 
belt: $12 Target same 
Necklace: Stella and Dot same
Bracelets:  Chimera, Moxie , Renegade Stella and Dot
Heels: Bandalino $30 similar

My weekend look is inspired by Tara and encompasses my favorite pieces for fall. Boots: check. Cozy cardigan: check. Leopard print: check. 






Cardigan: Ann Taylor $5 (thrifted with tags) similar
Top: Target $17  same 
Jeans: Old Navy $19 similar
Necklace: Stella and Dot 
Bracelets: Stella and Dot  Chimera, Moxie , Renegade 
Boots: Aerosoles $47 similar
Now to my lovely sister, Chelsea, at Whatcha Makin' Now: She has made another amazing dessert perfect for your fall get together.  Just look at these amazing caramel apple cupcakes!  Make sure to stop by Whatcha Makin' Now to get the details on this great recipe!

24 comments:

  1. I love the leopard with that purple. I hadn't thought to pair those together. And those cupcakes are so cute!!!

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard is totally great for both work and weekend...you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Leopard. I have several Leopard Blouses. I love the work-day outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The master re-mixer does it again! Great job reworking your top for work & weekend! (The caramel cupcakes look amazing, too. And she made them into DONUTS on her site!?? *dies*)

    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please stop by last 3 posts too and let me know whether you are able to see the photos, cause that's what I have heard from a couple of people. Please let me know Ginny. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both looks but the weekend one is my favorite with that cozy cardigan!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great blouse! I love leopard as well. Both looks are perfect and those cupcakes look so yummy.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow ginny loving all ur leopard and that recipe looks amazing!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I like it with the maroon, but the casual style is my favorite! It looks so chic and comfy with your cardigan and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that leopard top and how you can dress it up or down. Both outfits are so pretty. And YUM to the caramel apple cupcakes!!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like both of these outfits, that top was a great purchase. The cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. leopard does scream fall doesn't it??
    I can never get enough of it
    Great looks you created here
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooooh I love that cardi! I have been craving for big slouchy sweaters and long cardigans lately... maybe because it's so dang cold in my office! haha... You look great as always, Ginny :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What perfect ways to style that shirt. I'd say both those looks are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this casual look and the color pallet of the work look.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm totally crazy about your weekend look!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love both of these looks! The weekend cardigan is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am on a major leopard kick these days...saving this for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love the way you incorporated leopard print into a work outfit. Such a gorgeous pencil skirt too, lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jeans, boots, leopard....love it for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is a really cute outfit, love the color combination and the leopard print, def fun work attire!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a relatively new reader and I was so obsessed with this necklace after seeing it on you a couple times, I became a Stella and Dot stylist. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute outfits, Ginny! I especially love your weekend look - that cardigan is SO fun! I love it! A leopard blouse seems like it is a fantastic, versatile piece!!

    ReplyDelete