Clothed with Grace: Chelsea and Ginny Take On: Halloween

Monday, October 14, 2013

Chelsea and Ginny Take On: Halloween




This week Chelsea and I are taking on Halloween.  This year the Grantster is going to be Spider Man.....wearing snow boots, because they give him "power."  I'll definitely share pictures with you all after Halloween.  I bet there are a few of you out there that don't have you costume or your child's costume figured out yet, though.  Here are some fun ideas I found and thought I'd share with you today:

Here are some great kids DIY costume ideas.  I'm so loving the shark one! Link below to check out the details.





Not sure of how to do your kiddo's makeup?  Check out the link below for some great, easy tips.



Duct Tape Costumes?  Kind of amazing.  Click the link below for details.


Source

Need to pull a costume together quickly?  Here are some great ideas.  Click the link below for details.


Source

My sister Chelsea at  Whatcha Makin' Now has made an amazing Butterfinger Shortbread Bar.  Word is, it's amazing.  Word is, she needs to put them in the mail for me ASAP.  Make sure to stop by  Whatcha Makin' Now to get the details on how to make this bar, perfect for your Halloween get together.....or ya know, tomorrow. : )


12 comments:

  1. There are so many cute ideas for costumes for Halloween! And those bars look amazing, definitely checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! My kids are going to be a policeman and a witch...at least as of today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Those Kids' Halloween Costumes are adorable. I love the masks also. It will be Vivian's first Halloween. I am looking forward to it. And those shortbread cookies sound and look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never dressed up for Halloween before. I KNOW! It's crazy but my parents wouldn't let me. I think this year I am actually going to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such fun costume ideas. My little one is going to be a punk rocker. Those butterfinger bars look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet Grant will be so cute in his Spiderman costume! Those butterfinger bars look SO yummy and I love how festive for Halloween they are!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those baby costumes.. I can't even handle it. They're so cute! And I totally want a butterfinger bar right now!!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those butterfinger bars look DELISH!

    Amy
    Mariposa Medley Jewelry
    www.mariposamedley.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh those costumes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those costumes are SOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these DIY costume ideas! Duct tape will definitely be my savior for this Halloween:)! And Ginny....those butterfinger shortbread bars looks AMAZING :O!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are some awesome and adorable ideas!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete