Clothed with Grace: Life Lately

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Life Lately

Today I thought I'd share what's been going on in life lately. This is Sis and are getting ready to head to church. Grant is quite the photographer ; ). I've had this outfit for a few years and love that it's maxi season again. I really like this option from Gap and the Clare cardigan is a J.Crew factory staple and currently on super sale.


Hannah currently thinks peek-a-boo is the funniest thing and she does it all the time. I'm pretty smitten!


We are good friends with our next door neighbors and they have a little boy about 10 months older than Hannah. They are the cutest together! Greysen calls her "Sis." #ican'thandlethecuteness


Girls clothes are definitely going to be a weakness of mine for years to come. This outfit I got on sale last year is my favorite, hands-down. It's some brand I've never heard of from Younkers, but I'm pretty sure she's going to be living in it! Also, her bows-they are two for $3.99 at Hobby Lobby AND you can use your 40% off coupon!


I have a fun giveaway going on Instagram too! I love The Leather Drop and they sell leather earrings for only $12! You can enter here to win your own pair!


I'm wearing fun white earrings from The Leather Drop below with this tee from Loft (similar here) and it's on super sale! I also love these ankle pants and I wear them like crazy!


This top is on super sale at loft, like $6! I adore it and there are a few sizes left! 



Here's another one of the Clare cardigans I have, they are the perfect pairing with dresses and skirt...well anything really. ; ) This dress is old from Target, however I'm realizing how many floral things I have. It might be my favorite print!



And.... another Clare cardigan. The top is also Loft, but sold out and I've been wearing these wedges from Vionic like crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment