Clothed with Grace: Our Soul Waits

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Our Soul Waits



Honestly, life has felt like a whirlwind lately. My soul waits for God, but I am not always doing the same. I've been feeling like I'm constantly a few steps behind and in trying to catch up, I leave God out of the picture. Oh Ginny...what are you doing????

I am so thankful that God is there for us, even when we aren't making Him a priority. I've felt disconnected from my usual devotion, so I've got to find an alternative and be getting that daily time I need!

I'm working to pray these words about and cling to the God my soul loves. He is our hope and I know I am such a better mom, teacher, wife and friend when I'm putting my hope in him than in myself.

Hoping those of you who are also feeling discouraged or disconnected now know that God has not forgotten you, even though you might not be focusing on Him.  There is always a change to return to him and be renewed!

No comments:

Post a Comment