Clothed with Grace: Life Lately

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Life Lately

School is out and I couldn't be more excited to get to spend the summer with the kids! I got out the sand and water table and have decided to not let it bother me that the sand and water get mixed. #thestruggleisreal The kids love it though and Grant and I spent countless hours playing on it when he was little too!




This little sassy pants is going to be giving me a run for my money! Hannah is definitely a girl who knows what she wants! She want's to pick out her bows and shoes each day, which I think it hilarious. As for her cover-up, I saw it at Target last year and didn't get it since Hannah was so little, so when I saw it at a resale show for $4 with matching shorts I was elated! I can't even handle the cuteness!



We also have been to the park a lot, we have a number of different nice ones close by, so we can mix it up. Hannah wants to swing the whole time we are there though. Chick knows what she wants!



Last week before school got out was pretty crazy! My mom ended up having unexpected surgery to have a pacemaker put it. I did not handle it well, but I'll tell you what, everything went great. We went out to my parent's house on Friday and my mom said she didn't realize how bad she felt before and that she feels great now! What a blessing!



I ended up with this beautiful bouquet to take home, fresh flowers are the best!



We celebrated Grant's birthday early because our June is so busy. Grant had a blast and not having it at our house was the best idea. I can't believe Grant is be 7 before we know it!




No comments:

Post a Comment