Clothed with Grace: Summer Dress

Monday, June 5, 2017

Summer Dress

About a month ago I made a wishlist adding this dress to it. I love dresses and hadn't bought a new one since I can remember.  Grant and Brian were away at camp last weekend, so it was just Hannah and I. We went to a few garage sales and then stopped by Loft. What do you know, there was one left on sale! I grabbed it along with a few other things and once I tried it on, I knew it was coming home with me. 

I know my shape and that adding a layer, like a cardigan is flattering on me, but, you guys, it's summer-I just want easy style. I love that it's sleeveless and that there a drawstring waist to help add some definition. Plus, right now it's only $30. I would recommend sizing down, this is a small and I typically do a medium in Loft dresses.

These shoes are from ThredUp, use this link for $10 off your first purchase. They are Ralph Lauren and the perfect espadrille wedge! Here's the Chaps version at Kohl's and they are also on sale. 

I also am loving these white leather earrings. I got them from The Leather Drop a few months back and I'm loving them for summer! So crisp and only $12!





2 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress and so wearable for school, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete