Clothed with Grace: KEEP Collective

Thursday, November 19, 2015

KEEP Collective

This last weekend Grant, my mom, and I went to visit my sister in Kansas City while our husbands went hunting.  It was a great time and my sister was nice enough to take my pictures too.  Outfits like this have become my new uniform, but my favorite part has to be my new bracelet from KEEP Collective designer, Nichole.

 KEEP Collective was new to me before Nichole contacted me, but I'm so glad she did, because it's pretty much my new favorite thing.  It's totally customized and affordable jewelry, and it's pretty amazing.



Before I started designing my own bracelet I checked out some inspiration and got some ideas for what I wanted to do myself.  I ended up choosing this bracelet that is double sided with metallic and brown leather. I love that I can wear it either way and get a totally different look.

There are tons of keys (beads) to choose from, but they are super affordable, so you can easily buy a few you love at once, or get a few whenever it suits you. To create mine I ended up choosing these keys:

I really love how it came together and it came within two days of ordering, which my impatient personality loves. I've been wearing it like crazy and my sister and I even designed one for her that she's going to get for Christmas from her "husband" too. There's nothing better than picking out your own presents, right? 

With Christmas just around the corner, I think KEEP Collective will make the best present for yourself or someone special in your life.  


You can see more about KEEP Collective by following Nichole on Facebook and Instagram too. 


Kimono: Boutique similar
Shirt: Old Navy
Leggings: H&M similar
Boots: Born via thredUP similar
Necklace: Kendra Scott c/o Rocksbox similar
Bracelet: c/o  KEEP Collective 

Linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. I love that personalized gift idea! And your kimono is too cute & a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous gift idea! Love what you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bracelet is stunning! I love the metallic leather base you chose.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen these around a lot on social media! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for Christmas! Love that your husband goes hunting! Sounds like an American movie! You've gotten so much bigger since I last visited your blog. You look incredible, completely glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty designs. Lovely gift ideas for the holidays :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete