- I'm thankful for such a loving and supportive family and a mom and dad that live so close.
- I'm thankful that this pregnancy is coming to an end, I just can't wait to meet Hannah!
- I'm thankful for Christmas decorations, getting them out is so much fun, and I love how the house feels during Christmas time.
- I'm thankful for the Elf on the Shelf. Mr. Jingles was a huge hit last year and it's so fun to see the joy in Grant's eyes when Mr. Jingles show up in the morning with a small treat or surprise. Mr. Jingles also does some pretty funny things that Grant gets a good laugh over too!
- I'm also thankful for all the collaborations and "perks" that come with being a blogger. I've gotten to work with some great brands and gotten to try a lot great products too. It can be easy to take all the good stuff for granted, and I don't want to do that!
Ponchos are definitely one of my favorite trends right now. The are great for my growing belly and super cozy too. It's even better when I can score the pieces I love at a great price- You all know I'm all about a deal and Brandzaffiar is a great places to find the best deals for all your favorite stores, all in one place. I'm a big fan of Nordstroms and with Brandzaffiar I was able to scope all the best deals. I found this poncho (this one is similar), at a great price, and was able to save money due to Brandzaffiar. Before doing any online shopping, I'd definitely check out Brandzaffiar to get the best deals on you can, at the stores you love!
Shirt: Target via thredUP
Necklace: Kendra Scott same
Leggings: Target same
Boots: Marc Fisher same
Linking up with: