Today I am 37, how that happened I don't exactly know. So today I thought it would be fun to share 37 random things about me, but that way more than I think any of you want to read, so here's 10 instead. : )
1. My hair is going gray and it's coming in wire-y, which is awesome, of course. Currently I'm plucking these random hairs, however, I don't think this will do any good in the long run of course.
2. I am also noticing the wrinkles. I do use a Mary Kay eye cream I've heard good things about, but I'm honestly not sure it's doing any good.
3. Since going back to work I've gained back three pounds. This seems silly to mention, but on my frame it's the difference between my pants fitting and them feeling tight. I really need to stop eating "all the things!"
4. Speaking of eating, my desire for coffee and chocolate is pretty much out of control right now. As in, I can drink coffee at 9:00 at night (preferably while eating chocolate) and still fall asleep easily. This is a situation I need to address.
5. I'm pretty sure I need to stop the late night coffee drinking though. Sunday I drank waayyyy too much coffee and Hannah was up every couple of hours having a dance party in her crib cooing happily. Yeah, not cool.
6. This is the number of graphic tees I currently have. The second I get home I change into one of them and some shorts or leggings, weather depending. I kind of feel bad that the only time my husband sees me dressed up is for like five minutes in the morning...but not enough to keep my dress clothes on any longer than necessary.
7. Being in my 30s no longer seems "old" to me, 40 doesn't either. It's funny how aging does that!
8. I graduated from high school 19 years ago, tomorrow. That seems insane. I've also not lived away from home for longer than I actually lived at home. Holy smokes!
9. I also met my husband almost ten years ago, that also blows my mind. Seriously, where has the time gone!
10. It's really hard for me to remember life before the kids. Sleeping in past 7:00 any day? Having the entire summer to myself while Brian worked? It seems like pure craziness! Now, two hours to myself feels like a vacation, but I wouldn't change anything about it for the world!
I'm looking forward to another great year, I have a feeling it's going to be a good one!
Linking up with: