Even though I never thought it would happen, I have forgotten so much of what Grant was like as a baby, I never thought that would happen! Today I thought I'd share some of my favorite things about Hannah as a baby.
1. Gummy Smiles- She is so stinkin' happy an I love that her face lights up when she sees Grant and I. She's not quite there with Daddy yet, when he walks in the room, but will smile like crazy when they "play" together.
2. Baby Giggles- These are the best and super contagious. If she starts giggling we all do.
3. Baby Talk- Hannah has found her voice and has a lot to say all the time. Now if I only knew what she was saying...
4. Girly Clothes- Back when Grant let me pick up his clothes I had fun with this too, but baby girl clothes? They are the best! It takes all my energy not to over-buy. I've found that about 14 outfits is more than enough- that gives two outfits a day, if need be without having to do laundry.
5. Snuggles- As Grant has gotten older he's enjoyed snuggling while we watch a movie, but as a baby he was not interested- there was too much to see and do. Hannah, on the other hand will happily wind down for the day sitting on my lap.
6. Play time- Hannah has already seemed to pick some favorite toys, like Sophie the giraffe and her taggie blanket. I love to see her beginning to make choices!
7. Sibling Love- Brian and I went back and forth on if we'd have two kids. Life was pretty easy with one, but I kept thinking about the day we'd be old and gray and Grant would have to deal with us all on his own. That was initially why I really wanted two kids. Now, to see the love they already have for each other- the same love I have for my sister- is simply the best. I can't imagine life without Hannah!
Linking up with: