Clothed with Grace: 10 Months Old

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

10 Months Old


Hannah is 10 months old!  A lot has happened this month. Hannah is cruising like crazy and using her walking toy to get around too. She's even standing alone for a few seconds! I'm not sure when she'll officially decided to walk, but I think it'll be sooner than later. Grant walked sometime around 10 months too. 

I think it was a total fluke I actually got a picture of Hannah still, she's like a little tornado and always on the move. She's so curious and love emptying anything out she can. Currently the books next to my bed are a favorite thing, I think I need to move them for the time being.

She's also been eating table food for the last month. She loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chicken nuggets, hot dogs and mac and cheese, and spaghetti. She's still not crazy about fruit and veggie pieces; sometimes she likes them...sometimes she doesn't.

Hannah has also started waking up early, which isn't super fun. It's been throwing off my morning routine. I'm not sure what to do about it though. It seems like it doesn't matter what time the kids go to bed, they are up with the chickens. I can handle 6:30, but the scattered 5:30s in there are not my favorite thing.

Hannah also is obviously a fan of Brian and Grant. She does well at school, but is pretty unsure of strangers and really prefers me most of the time. Although she was been pretty content standing next to the tub which Grant takes a bath and I try to clean up the kitchen from dinner, so there is that. : )

Having two kids can be such hard work, but I can't imagine life without her! Looking forward to what this next month holds!

1 comment:

  1. She's getting so big!! I'm looking at walkers for Lucy for Christmas I can't believe she be ready for that in a couple months too!

    ReplyDelete