Clothed with Grace: Currently

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Currently

Live is still crazy busy, but I feel like it's getting to a point of being more manageable. The kids were working on a project in my class last week, so it gave me some time to plan for the rest of the quarter, which I needed to do super badly. My to-do list was about the biggest it had ever been and I couldn't quite see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Our curriculum changes this year have ended up being a really good thing, but I totally have forgotten what it's like to have to come up with lesson plans from scratch. As a fairly seasoned veteran, I usually am making some changes to each unit,  but rarely starting at square one. Anyway, I was able to get a lot done and checked a bunch of things off my list too.

Brian was also out of town for work last week, so that added to the busyness. Getting both kids out the door by 7:10 isn't super fun, but I did get a bit of a break from cooking dinner. When Brian is gone we don't do much more than spaghetti and hot dogs with mac and cheese. ; )

This week is also pretty busy with trick or treating event at both Hannah and Grant's schools and book club for me too. I think busy is just my new normal. #momlife


I recently got this top and am really loving it. I think the bell sleeve trend is really fun and I really like the embroidery too. I did get a large and it's about as fitted around the check as it can be, so I'd keep that in mind if you order (I'm normally a medium in most brands).


top: Shein c/o same
pants: Loft similar
necklace: Kendra Scott c/o Rocksbox same
earrings: Nickel & Suede same
shoes: Merona similar

3 comments:

  1. Love your pants, and that top is so cute! Curriculum changes can be the worst, especially when it is changes just for the sake of change. Glad yours are proving to be worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty detail on the top. I like the colors too. Thanks for sharing during this very busy time in your life!

    ReplyDelete