Clothed with Grace: Wardrobe Staples

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Wardrobe Staples

The best part of cooling temperates is getting out clothes that I haven't worn all summer. It makes them feel new again! I've had this top for a few years, but did just replace my old tan cardigan with this one from thredUP (Use this link for $10 off your first purchase). It was only $16 and came looking brand new, plus I had credits to use, which was an added bonus. Although Target has great basic cardigans, they just don't last. I love all the ones I've gotten from Loft, but the full price is a bit tough to swallow. If you need to replace your basics this fall, I'd definitely recommend checking out thredUP!



Top: clothing swap
Cardigan: Loft via thredUP (Use this link for $10 off your first purchase)
Pants: Mossimo
Necklace: Target
Earrings: Nickel & Suede same
Boots: Sole Society same



6 comments:

  1. What pretty colors! I'm with ya on the Target cardis not always lasting... but I do love their price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, Ginny! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy outfit. - Amy
    http://stylingrannymama.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is a scene stealer! As far as Target cardi's go...you have to size up, wash carefully and line dry. They are ok at best. I had to purchase 3 of them to realize that!

    ReplyDelete