Clothed with Grace: Life Lately

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Life Lately

Here's a look at life lately!

We kept busy over our unexpected four day weekend due to icy weather (which honestly was not bad at all around here). We went out to the outlet mall on Saturday and I was so excited to find this Kate Spade wallet on sale. I had wanted it a few weeks back but it was still to pricey for my my taste. Luckily it went on sale for $44 and  I was thrilled!




I've been keeping my style pretty basic over the weekends. Here's a look at a variation of my usual outfit.



My mom got me this Crofton mat for Christmas. It worked great as I never have parchment paper on hand. Now I can pretend to look like I know what I'm doing in the kitchen. ; )



I hit the jack pot at Dollar Tree! All of these book were there for $1 and I can't wait to start on them!



On Monday we didn't leave the house, so I showered and put on clean pajamas, it was kind of the best!




This picture is from Sunday. Hannah got this dress from her Aunt for Christmas and I adore it. She definitely doesn't want to stop what she's doing and smile, but luckily I caught a smile here.



I've been making a concerted effort to wear what I have and get rid of what I'm not wearing or what doesn't fit well. Everything here three years old (except my shoes are last year, the earrings are this year, and the necklace was a Christmas gift.



Grant got a Star Wars Lego set for Christmas and finished it on Tuesday. This is what proud looks like:

3 comments:

  1. Your planner is too cute- who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your black and white striped sweater? I know it's 3 years old, but what brand is it, so I can watch for other cute things by the maker.
    I love these short posts and I know it's taken a lot of stress off you to write the long posts of old. Your blog is one of my favorites so it's nice to see you pop in every now and then.
    Have a blessed 2017!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Target (surprise, surprise). Thanks for reading!

      Delete