Clothed with Grace: A Dog's Purpose

Monday, March 6, 2017

A Dog's Purpose


Last week I finished A Dog's Purpose and it was so good! Honestly, when this book was published a few years ago I was not interested in reading it. I was hung up on the fact that the dog becomes reincarnated and that's not something I believe to be true. However, it was something I agree to disagree on when I read this book, and I'm glad I did.

One thing I loved about this book is that it was written from a dog's point of view. Without giving too much away, we see what it's like to be wild, at a puppy mill, with a family, and as a police dog though our main character dog's eye. It is powerful and made me ugly cry multiple times. I also hugged our beagle a bit tighter. Definitely a book worth reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment