Clothed with Grace: 21 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, August 6, 2015

21 Week Bumpdate



Weeks along:
 21 weeks today

Size of the baby? 3/4 of a pound and 10 1/2 inches long- about the size of a carrot

Must haves: I really haven't been having a ton of cravings, although weirdly Gatorade and Mt. Dew have been delicious treats. I really limit my caffeine, so don't have pop daily, but it's nice once in a while.

Sleep: It's getting better as I've gotten used to sleeping on my side. I'm now officially back to school, so I won't be getting as much sleep as I'd like. We'll see if I'm able to stay awake until 10:00, or if I'm asleep on the couch my 9:00.

Baby Movement: I have been feeling little flutterings in my stomach, which is definitely fun!

Gender: It's a girl!

Weight Gain: 7 pounds

Challenges: It seems like waking up at 7 this summer helped my nausea, waking up at 5:30 doesn't. I'm going to try to put off eating until 7 and see if that helps.

 Best moment of the week: Finding out we're having a girl. We really just wanted a heathy baby, which she is, but having a boy and now a girl will be such a treat!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ginny! Girls rock!! And I'm so glad my prediction was correct {I've been in a prediction slump lately with some of my friends}! Love the stripes on you and your bump! Enjoy your Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You look great. Yay girl, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on baby girl! You look amazing! Best wishes for a new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on baby girl!!!! So so so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh SO happy for you! Congrats! I have a boy first and a girl second and it's really a treat - they're SO different from each other and I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to mother them each because they definitely need different things. Yay, yay, yay! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! That's SO exciting you're having a girl! You look great and hopefully the nausea will get better as you get used to having to get up earlier. I wish summer would last forever:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you! I'd love to have a girl one day!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, you are so adorable! You look so happy and amazing. Congrats! Girls are so fun (from what I've seen haha. I don't have a kid!)

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, congratulations!!! So happy for you that you're having a girl. I have three and I wouldn't change a thing. You are looking great at 21 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for you! Sorry about the nausea - I had that too and it is tough. But you are more than half way there!! Blessings for a quick and easy third trimester! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad you did this update and I was so happy when I found out you were having pink. Too bad about the nausea. I experienced very little of that when I had Vivian.

    ReplyDelete