1. Summer Ginny is a lot more fun than School year Ginny. Case in point:
- My body is totally rejecting the idea of getting up at 5:30 and my morning sickness is back in full force.
- The swelling has begun. : ( My ring no longer fits and I now have knackles. I'm pretty sure all this standing isn't agreeing with me, so I think I'm going to have to turn in my heels for flats for the remainder of my pregnancy. I do have compression hose that I know will help, put that'll mean putting away my knee length dresses too, since they are toe-less. I am not to happy about this development.
2. Trying to sell Grant's clothes is a lot of work! Once we found out we are having a girl we I began pulling out Grant's tubs to sell on our local Facebook buy-sell-trade site. I have had a lot of luck, but there's a very fine line in pricing above a garage sale and below a re-sale shop to make it appealing to buyers.
3. We bought way too much for Grant as a baby! As he's gotten older, that has changed, but his first two year's worth of bins hold a tremendous amount of clothes! I'm pretty sure he had everything that Gymboree came out with during each season, it's pretty embarrassing, actually.
4. We are setting aside all the money we are making from Grant's clothes for our baby girl and bunk beds for Grant, as his bed will convert back into a crib for the baby and other baby needs. I am NOT going to going out a buy a bunch of clothes this time around. I'm assuming we'll get a lot of gifts, since buying for a girl is so much fun, and I don't want to overdo it like I did last time.
5. Picking a girl name is seeming to be a lot easier than picking a boys name. I think we've settled on a first name, but a middle name is still in the works. I'll share once we know for sure.
Cardigan: Kohl's /Dress: Lilac Clothing same c/o BUMPstyle Box / Necklace: Kendra Scott c/o Rocksbox same / Heels: Bandalino similar
Linking up with: