Clothed with Grace: Grace Wins

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Grace Wins

One song that has been running through my head constantly is "Grace Wins" by Mathew West.  So often we can be so hard on ourselves and fixate on the mistakes we've made.   Becoming a Christian doesn't mean I'm perfect, but it means God's perfect grace covers all my mistakes and sins. Every day. I needed this reminder today and maybe you do too!

          

Grace wins every time!


This skirt has been a J.Crew staple for a few years, and I have a tan wool one for winter and a printed white one for summer, so I was super excited to find this one for less than $10 on thredUp. Use this link for $10 off your first purchase, so basically, this skirt would be free. I decided to pair it with a basic white tee, my favorite are Merona's from Target and my Gap denim jacket, also a thredUp score last year.  


Jacket: Gap similar via thredUp. Use this link for $10 off your first purchase.
Top: Merona same
Skirt: J.Crew Factory same via thredUP Use this link for $10 off your first purchase
 Uncommon Goods c/o same
Shoes: Aerosoles c/o Chipmunk same

Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. I think you are the queen of Thread Up! I can't ever find the amazing things you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one beautiful song. The words make so much sense and it is like they come from one's soul. Love love this outfit. I need one of these elastic band skirts from J.Crew. I know Target had some too but I don't know if they still do. Very nice Spring look.

    Happy first Easter to Hannah and a great holiday to you all! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete