Clothed with Grace: The Perfect Pants

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Perfect Pants

For quite sometime my shopping has been pretty much limited to online, unless you can get it at Target, and even then I like to shop online. Getting out of the house isn't always easy, plus, I've gotten more comfortable know what will look good on me and feel pretty confident buying. That's true with most everything except for pants, pants and jeans really need to be tried on.

Anyway, I was stalking Target, Old Navy and Loft looking for new ankle pants for work. I thought I'd found these ankle pants at Target, in both black and red, but when I snuck out one time while my mom was watching Hannah they fit really weird. The sizing seemed inconsistent and the fit from one color to the next was different. Whomp, whomp.

Next, I found these pixie pants at Old Navy. I was stoked because I've heard really good things. I made the trek over there with Hannah one day and they were not flattering at all. Whomp, whomp...again.

Finally, I decided to give Loft a try. I love their clothes, but not the prices. I was crazy about these kick crop pants, and it seemed based on the descriptions that they'd fit. I decided to go try them on with Hannah. I had a 25% off coupon, and Brian was over me hemming and hawing about the price and said if you like them, just get them. They fit perfectly in red and black. I also tried these ponte pants on, and really liked them, plus they were on sale for like $20. These now have me set for bottons for work, as the leggings I wore the whole time I was has at home really don't cut the mustard for work.

This outfit makes me feel like a million bucks too. I actually wore it my first day back to work. This time of year is so weird for dressing. It's really still pretty cool most of the time, but there are days where it's 60 degrees, tricky for dressing.  Most of my sweaters have gone unworn all winter, since I was at home, so I'm trying to get some use out of them while I still can. This one is old but I absolutely adore this one and it has the CUTEST crossover back. I'm also bananas over these shoes. They have been perfect for work and they are so comfortable.  The price is a bit high, but they are real suede, so I knew they would wear well and not kill my feet like a non-leather shoe does.



Sweater: The Limited similar
Chambray: Gap similar
Necklace: Stella and Dot same
Pants: Loft same
Shoes: Steve Madden same

Linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love Loft too and usually their clothes fit me well. I just wait for a good sale or a coupon and stock up :) Those are great work pants - I love the fun color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding a pair of pant that fits just right! The bright red colour of these ones is amazing

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding pants is so hard. I love all the prints and colors the pixie pants come in but they don't look good on me either but I still keep trying them incase one day they look good. I love the red pants on you. It's a great color.

    ReplyDelete