Clothed with Grace: 9 Months Old

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

9 Months Old


Hannah is officially 9 months old tomorrow! This has been a big and busy month! She finally had two teeth come in, started crawling, pulling up, and cruising. She also has been sick. Like way more than I am ok with. She has had her first ear infection and had another fever over the weekend. Not cool. When Grant was sick, we gave him meds and he acted completely normal, with Hannah, Brian calls her my "joey" because she only wants to be held by me. All. The. Time. I foolishly gave away my baby wraps, as I wasn't using them, only to wish I'd kept them around for times like these. I ended up having a bit of time to myself Sunday while Hannah napped and Grant was entertaining himself to write up my posts for the week.

I'm excited for Hannah's 9 month check next week and want to better understand when we can start trying little pieces of chopped food. Hannah is NOT a fan of the step 3 stuff at all! I think skipped it completely, but his teeth came in quicker than Hannah's have. 

Life continues to be super busy, but I'm trying to make the most of each moment, I know she'll be walking and talking before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, she is the cutest lil thing!!! I have enjoyed watching her grow on your blog. AMY

    ReplyDelete