Clothed with Grace: Fall Transition

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall Transition

I'm starting to transition my wardrobe a bit into fall. I am definitely not ready for the cold temps or the big cozy sweaters and riding boots, but I do love pulling out my booties, adding layers and the warm colors like burgundy, mustard, and and navy that are great for this time of year. They are my jam!

I just got this dress in the mail and love it! The fit and length is super flattering and it's perfect for fall! I did wear a slip underneath it, as the fabric was a bit thin, so I decided better to be safe, than sorry.  I also just got these booties and am over the moon about them! My old ones had been faux leather and needed to be replaced badly. Since having Hannah my feet have changed and comfort is essential. These are great and I think I will get a lot of use out of them!

I also still love this Gap jacket I got from thredUp a few years back. If you haven't tried it yet, use this link for $10 off your first purchase.




Dress: SheIn c/o  same
Jacket: Gap via thredUP (Use this link for $10 off your first purchase)
Necklace: Stella and Dot
Earrings: Nickel and Suede same
Booties: Sole Society same 

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your dress today Ginny- that color is great on you! And your new booties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress! Dresses and booties are my fave combo in the fall!

    ReplyDelete