1. Brian was out of town for a few nights last week and Grant was at Grandma and Grandpas house. That meant I had two whole days at home to myself. I've been so tired so I slept...a lot, and it was just what I needed.
2. School ended Friday and I was able to have a little party with my advisement kiddos. Each kid brought a few bucks, and two brought way more than that. I made them a breakfast casserole, fruit tray, and bought donuts and juice. It was a really nice way to end the year and we had a lot of fun playing Head Up! on my iPad too.
3. Saturday we went to the zoo as a family. It seems like we often times "divide and conquer" when it comes to weekend tasks, but this was so much needed family time. That night we went to my parents' house for dinner because my sister and brother-in-law were in town. It was a nice treat and Grant was in hog heaven- evidence here.
4. Sunday we had church and I wore this dress the lovely people at C.C. Lake sent over. My plan is to live in comfy maxi and dresses like this all summer. The embroidered details are amazing and it didn't wrinkle easily either. C.C. Lake has some other amazing pieces, like this adorable dress for only $28! Definitely go and check them out!
5. After church I wore this to a friend's shower. She and her husband have become foster parents and one of my friends had the great idea to bless them with gift cards and books to help them with the new kiddos they've welcomed into their home.
6. Monday we took it easy, which was great, then had friends over for dinner. They are moving back to Texas after being here for three years for the husbands residency. We will miss them dearly!
7. Getting to try Rocksbox jewelry out. I love this service and recently got my favorite Rocksbox yet. I'll share more tomorrow, but am wearing two pieces today...and pretty much everyday until the box goes back. : ) You can try Rocksbox for a month for free when you sign up with the code "newfavoriteoutfitexoxo"
Dress: C.C. Lake c/o same
Jacket: The Limited similar
Jewelry: Rocksbox c/o bracelet (try it for free when you sign up with the code "newfavoriteoutfitexoxo")
Shoes: Aerosoles same
Linking up with: