Clothed with Grace: Rocksbox

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Rocksbox

 I'm excited to get to work with Rocksbox for another four months.  It has been such a fun service, and I look forward to each box I get.  This time I got the chance to try some jewelry that was more edgy than my usual, but so much fun to wear.

If you're not familiar with Rocksbox it's a fun monthly jewelry service.  It normally cost $19 a month, but you get a $10 credit towards any purchases. You can also send the box back and forth as many times as you want each month. I'm really loving getting to try it out and you can try it free for a month too. Just go to Rocksbox and use code "newfavoriteoutfitxoxo" at checkout.


Here's a peek at all the pieces I got this time. Marmont Fringe Necklace from Gorjana. It retails for $110, but is only $88 through Rocksbox if I chose to keep it. Second was the Taner Toggle Lariat, also by Gorjana. It retails for $70, but was only $56 through Rocksbox. Lastly was the Taryn Bracelet but Robyn Rhodes. It's retails for $76 and is that much through Rocksbox.


I really enjoyed wearing the Marmont Fringe Necklace from Gorjana. It was both dainty and unique. I considered keeping it, but I already have a few long gold necklaces, so I couldn't justify it. It was fun to wear though!


I adored this Taryn Bracelet by Robyn Rhodes. It was unique and I don't have anything else like it. It was sturdy and good quality, but I don't think I have enough to wear with it to make it worth the price tag.


Lastly was the Taner Toggle Lariat by Gorjana. When I previewed my box, I was excited, because I think it's such a fun concept, and the $56 price tag seems fair, especially if I use my $10 Shine credit for the month. However, I felt like I was messing with it all day. It didn't say in place well, so I wasn't crazy about it.


I really do love this service and am excited to see what I get in my next box!

Dress: Express similar
Cardigan: Old Navy same
Heels: Merona same

Linking up with:

14 comments:

  1. You got some cute pieces! Sorry they didn't work for you. I really like the Gorjana line. It is so feminine! I like seeing how you style your pieces too(: Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bracelet is gorgeous! I am a sucker for anything blue! It's so fun to see what jewelry pieces you are trying out next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are nice pieces. I like the fringe necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the fringe necklace! That's too bad about the lariat. I finally just bought myself one (but it's not one that moves like that, so hopefully I won't have any issues!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always get such fun things! I love the lariat, but I feel like I would wonder if it was choking me all day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous accessories! And I love that dress!!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm about to send back my first box from them and can't wait to get my next one :) I love the jewelry you got this time!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like such a neat subscription where you get to experiment with new styles of jewelry! Love how you put everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah....I love all three pieces...the necklaces are right up my alley...love the daintiness of each!! They really do have such an amazing service!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, simple pieces... and your colorful dress looks great. Perfect accessorizing!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Neutrals & Acid Washed (Earrings giveaway, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress with the necklace what a great look!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep hearing about rocksbox but have yet to try it out. I love the blue cuff they sent you, it matches perfectly with your dress :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is so beautiful! I love the bright pattern. And that jewellery is so fun.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seeing you in that dress makes me hard

    ReplyDelete