- I'm thankful for Grant's teacher. He is having such a great year and is really learning a ton. The kids is practicing writing sentences and words and reading at the top of his class right now. Although we did work some this summer, he teacher is really moving him forward!
- I'm thankful for a handy husband. He's had a big list of things he wants to get done around the house, like re-staining the deck. Sometimes his timeline and mine don't line up, but I'm so thankful he can do so much. BTW the deck is done, and it looks great!
- I'm thankful for my mom. She's such a great grandma to Grant and I love that they can spend the day together when he doesn't have school and Brian and I have to work.
- I'm thankful for a healthy pregnancy. I feel huge, but at this point have only gained 15 pounds and Hannah is measuring right where she should be. I feel like I'm at the point where I am no longer walking-I'm waddling, but that's ok. Just 7 more weeks to go!
- I'm thankful for my job and co-workers. I really work with some great people and feel appreciated on pretty much a daily basis.
- I'm thankful for a loving God, even though I mess up more than I'd like. He's always there with me, and that's pretty cool!
I'm pretty much in love with this dress, in fact I bought it in three colors. It's currently $8 and there are a few sizes and colors left, you should definitely check it out! I love the ease of it here with my denim jacket and wedges. It's now about time to put my wedges away for the season...but my heels aren't fitting, so it's probably going to be boots from here on out.
Dress: Merona same
Bracelets: Lia Sophia and Stella and Dot same
Shoes: Steve Madden same c/o Brandizer
Linking up with: