- Trying to put on shoes- zippers, buckles, and pull on boots are a lot of work. I love the boots I have on today, and they are great once on.....it's just the "putting them on" part this is hard.
- Trying to get into my truck when another car is parked right next to it. Squeezing isn't a possibility.
- Huffing it into school each day. What is normally an easy trip from the parking lot has be huffing after the 20 steps I need to climb. No bueno.
- Dropping something on the ground and having to pick it up. Need I elaborate????
- Taking a bunch of pills to help ease the side-effects of pregnancy such as my still persistent morning sickness and my awesome acid-reflux
- Sleeping and ALWAYS having my left arm fall asleep and constantly feel like pins and needles
Seriously, I am going to really remember the little things I take for granted once Hannah is here. All these crazy side-effects are worth it, but I sure won't miss then!
Poncho: Shein c/o same
Jeans: Liz Lange same
Shoes: Vionic c/o same
Linking up with: