Clothed with Grace: Hannah's Room

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hannah's Room

Miss Hannah and I are beginning to get into a groove here at home. She's taken to a three (ish) hour feeding routine and stretches to four or more hours at night.  At this point she still isn't awake a ton after each time she eats, and I feel like we spend a lot of time in her room. It was so much fun to decorate and I found some really cute things at Gordmans to help make her room extra cute.



The inspiration for her room actually came from this whale lamp I found at Gordmans, I love the whimsy of it and the pink and gray combo.  I also got this cute "love" sign there too.  I really like this "sign" trend right now, and they are so fun to add as part of her decor!


I also picked up another sign from Gordmans.  It reminded me of the book Love You Forever that my mom got for me and I've read to Grant a lot.  I look forward to reading it to Hannah too!


I also really like Gordman's toy department.  They have a ton of great books as well. I moved all of Grant's board books to Hannah's room, but want her to have a few books that are just hers.  I love these one, and can't wait to read them to her or have Grant help read them to her too.


Gordmans is such a fun place to shop, from home decor, to clothes, to toys, they have it all-and it's always a fraction of prices elsewhere.  Next time you are on the look out for something, check out Gordmans, I bet you'll find just what you need!


9 comments:

  1. My favorite is the whale lamp, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I adore the Love You Forever sign!

    Becky
    bybmg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah is beautiful and I love her room accent pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the little details are so cute. Love that lamp!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think we have that in Chicago but sounds like the perfect place to find fun pieces! Her room is precious just like her!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a child, but I could definitely see getting that elephant lamp regardless! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a. Little doll. Love the whale lamp. That pigtail doll she owns is adorable. Vivian owns a very similar doll (her first doll) but with dark hair. Happy 2016 to you and your new family of four, Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that sweet sleeping cherub! Hannah's room is adorable! I'm sure she is going to love playing in there and enjoying all the fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been over here in awhile as my computer was out of commission. Congratulations on sweet Hannah. She is just so precious and I pray that you and your family are adjusting well.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete