Clothed with Grace: SAHM

Thursday, January 14, 2016

SAHM

I feel like I'm getting in the groove of staying at home with Hannah, I've also realized that I all I really want to wear is leggings and t-shirts.  With it being winter, we don't go out a whole ton, so most of my working wardrobe does not function well for staying at home. I have a few long-sleeved tee shirts, but I love this tee from Target I got recently, as well as this cardigan I got on clearance, but I can't find the link to it on Target's website.  Mossimo's leggings are also nice and thick and really fairly priced too. 

Don't get me wrong, I love dressing up and definitely look forward to my nice clothes once I go back to work, but it's going to be a lot of cozy outfits in the meantime. 

P.S. It was really cold outside when I came out to take these, I actually can't believe I stayed outside to take them!




Tee: Mossimo same
Cardigan: Gillian O' Malley similar
Leggings: Mossimo  same
Boots: Sperry c/o Famous Footwear same

9 comments:

  1. This is the cutest winter outfit, love the tee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! You're looking so great! At 25 weeks, I'm totally out of normal clothes and am embracing leggings and tees. I actually hate wearing jeans now, so I bought three nice dresses to wear over leggings for when I actually do need to wear a real outfit. I never want leggings to go out of style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might have to check out those leggings...I'm also planning to basically live in leggings and yoga pants during maternity leave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so skinny, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so stylish even when staying at home! I lived in these over sized boxer shorts and one of my husband's t-shirts that was even too big for him:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! All I've been wanting to wear are leggings as well. ;)
    Unique Geek

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice winter outfit. Great for staying home and reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and comfortable and very perfect for staying at home. Do you like your sperrys? How hard are they to get on and off?

    ReplyDelete