Clothed with Grace: One Month Old

Friday, January 22, 2016

One Month Old


Little Miss Hannah was officially one month old as of yesterday! I can't believe how much has happened this month!   Today I thought I'd share an update, which I'll probably continue throughout this year.  

Height: 21" (as two weeks old)

Weight: 8.08 pounds (at two weeks)

Clothes: 0-3 months clothes, although a few sleepers are seeming short on her, I guess she's longer than most babies.

Milestones: She has actually just started to smile in the last few days. She definitely has more serious faces than I remember Grant having, but she's' smiling when she sees me and that's pretty amazing!

Likes: She's a big fan of her play mat, more so than the swing or bouncy, although she thinks those are ok for a short time. She also loves a good swaddle for night and naps, and she is definitely fascinated with her brother and the mirror above her changing table.

Dislikes: She doesn't like "too much" of anything.  Her first "whine" means "get me out of here, I'm ready to sleep"-miss that and there could be trouble!

Sleep: 4-5 hour stretches at night, hoping to go from twice up at night to once soon.

Mom and Dad are looking forward to: Hannah beginning to interact and "play" more.








4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I can't believe she's a month old already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet girl! I just love those chunky cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable Ginny! And growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinking cute! Awww, she's smiling early! Both of my kids were later smilers, but it's so rewarding when they start doing it. I hope you're well.

    Melanie
    http://www.theseblankwalls.com

    ReplyDelete