Clothed with Grace: Life Lately

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Life Lately

Today I thought I'd share a recap of life Lately via Instagram.

Recently I got another pair of Nickel & Suede earrings in the mail! Love those things! I also lucked out and found "Where'd You Go, Bernadette" at our neighborhood Little Free Library. I'm still working on another book, but I can't wait to read this one!




We also hung out at our neighbor's fire pit recently. It was such a great time and Grant is a huge fan of Grayson!



I have really been working to thin out my closet, but I did add these shoes to my closet. Being on my feet all day in heels is killing me at school, and these are like wearing slippers!



Hannah started crawling over the weekend! This isn't a picture of that, obviously, but it was pretty exciting!



Grant has also gone back to school and is loving first grade! We're getting into a pretty decent routine at home with school too!







Hannah is also a hug fan of baths now! I remember I used to let Grant stay in the bath forever in the evening, but I do feel more rushed with two kids now, so Hannah doesn't always get time to play, but when she does, it looks like this the whole time. : )



In case you missed it yesterday, we went to the Belong tour over the weekend. It was a blast! Make sure to check out yesterday's post and enter to win two free tickets to one of the ten tours still planned!

3 comments:

  1. Those flats look super comfy, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute children! Love your shoes and earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete