Clothed with Grace: Cobalt and Stripes

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cobalt and Stripes

I really like today's combo, it's like a Jedi Mind Trick, it looks dressy, but feel super comfortable. I wore it recently for a day of errands while Grant was at daycare.  It was kind of cool and overcast, so the layer of the cardigan was perfect.  I also loved the pop of color with my necklace from Edith Marie Jewelry.

Also, Andi at Just Another Smith asked me to co-host her monthly link-up next week.  This month's theme is "shorts."  So, if you've planning to wear shorts next week, link up with us!



Cardigan: J.Crew Factory same 
Shirt: F21similar
Shorts: Kohls similar
Necklace: Edith Marie Jewelry c/o same 
Bracelets: Stella and Dot same / same 
Shoes: Sam and Libby via Target same


15 comments:

  1. Welcome back Ginny. Love how the 2 blues play off each-other in this outfit.

    I will definitely link up next week since I have worn a ton of shorts lately. I am running a link up this week also, every day. Please join me. Today is all about gorgeous statement necklaces like yours. =) Thanks and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how cute the cardi is with that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this! That cardigan is the perfect pop of color with the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag! Your necklace looks so good with everything, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and the bag and cardigan are the perfect pop of colour.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good blazer and shorts combo! This one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This top is really cute! I love it with the blues in your cardigan and bag (what a cute bag and a great size for throwing everything in!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! It was so fun to catch up at lunch, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bag so much! This color is so pretty with black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that bag! And you always look so good in shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these colors together! That bright blue cardigan is just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm always a sucker for black, white, and cobalt! You look cute, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stripes will never fail!! This is such a great, classic look for running errands...or anywhere really! Timeless, lady and perfect summer colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful blue Coach bag!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete