Clothed with Grace: Pattern Mixing and Loft Love

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pattern Mixing and Loft Love

Recently Loft had one of there 50% off sales and I had a gift card from my mom that was wanting to be spent.  Right when I walked in I spotted these shorts and then close by I found this top.  Now, I very rarely buy pieces at the same time that I'd wear for an outfit, but when I put these two on together I was sold!  

Loft has 50% off again today, so you can nab these pieces up for a steal along with anything else your heart desires. Happy Shopping!

I wore this yesterday for a lunch date with Brian and might am wearing the shirt and top again today with my denim jacket.  Hey, when you only get to wear something you love for a short time, it needs to be re-worn. Today my mom and I are taking Grant to the children's museum, as today is his actual birthday, then tonight Brian and I are taking him the Amazing Pizza Machine.  This kid has had a pretty amazing week, with a family party last Saturday and a party with friends on Sunday. He's also pretty excited for the fireworks Friday for "his birthday."  I'm not quite ready to burst that balloon yet....



 Blazer: Kika c/o same
Necklace: Mariposa Medley c/o same
Top: Loft same
Shorts: Loft same 
Bracelets: Stella and Dot  same / same 
Shoes: Aerosoles c/o Chippmunk similar

Linking up with:

20 comments:

  1. Perfect pattern mix! going to have to check out Loft... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love loft 50% off sales...you look adorable, I really love those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loft has KILLED it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love those shorts! And they are so cute with the patterned blouse! Happy Birthday to Grant, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look !


    Would do you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses,

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pattern mixing and the jewelry. Love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Total cuteness!!! I'm super jealous that you got those shorts! I had some leftover Birthday $ and popped into our Loft in Lincoln hoping to snag some goodies....I walked out empty handed. Apparently they weren't meant to be in my closet! So the No Shop continues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Ginny. I also rarely buy an entire outfit at once, but you can't go wrong for 50% off. Love this look.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfection! Happy Birthday to Grant! I hope you have the best day ever celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so polished in your new shorts & top with the addition of the pretty coral blazer.

    Happy Birthday to Grant again, how old is he? And yes the fireworks are for him lol. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is perfection!!! I love the mixed prints, and your blazer!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mix and match of pattern! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute pattern mixing - Loft is one of my favorite stores. The color of your blazer is perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow he is having a good week! And looks like you are too, I love this look and what cool shorts.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww happy birthday to Grant! Love these shorts, I love irregular stripes like this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pattern play in this outfit! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm loving all of these detail shots. Can you be in charge of my birthday week sometime because that kid is getting all sorts of fun stuff! Happy Birthday to the little dude. Also, I wish I could successfully pattern mix like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those two items look like they were meant to be worn together! The shorts look like quality! Hope you had fun at the children's museum, as I read this almost two days later...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi. I just found your blog and love it. The pattern mixing is great and I love the pink blazer! I'll definitely be reading more!

    ReplyDelete