Clothed with Grace: Denim and Prints

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Denim and Prints

I first wore this print dress on the blog here, and I can't get enough.  I mentioned pairing it with a denim jacket for a more casual look and decided to try that today. I actually wore this to church lady Sunday, yep, same dress two Sundays in a row.  I just couldn't wait any longer to wear it again.  I also think the fun pop of neon with this necklace and my new this summer sandals help to create a great casual look.  I'm thinking I want to pair it with my white blazer next. : )

Linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday.

Also, I'm taking a few days off from blogging, I'll be back next Tuesday with a new post :) 



Dress: J.Crew Factory same
Jacket: the Limited similar
Necklace: Forward Fashionista same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot same / same 
Belt: Kohl's similar
Shoes: Sam and Libby via Target same

Linking up with:

20 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors of your dress! And the jacket is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress! And denim jackets are my fave too.
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it with the neon necklace! It would be really cute with a white blazer. I can't wait to see how it looks! Have a great few days off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks great with the denim jacket, too! Love these sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would wear this dress all of the time, too! And you can do so much with it since there are so many different colors in the print. I can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would want to wear that dress at least once a week also. The print is gorgeous. Love your sandals and necklace, also. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you could totally wear this dress as a casual look too if you had some cute Converse sneakers or something and throw your hair in a pony tail? :-)

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The denim jacket is such a cute way to make your dress more casual!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Spray Tan Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also tend to wear the same things to church from week to week :) I really love it with the denim jacket too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to meet a fellow Christian. I'm lovin your bright green dress which is a perfect shade of warm green for your skin tone. I like how the pattern is large. It works well with the denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I thought of you today when I was at J.Crew Factory--I had hoped I would find this dress in the clearance section (no luck, sadly!). Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't get enough of this dress!! It's the perfect print, and I love it with your denim jacket!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is drop dead gorgeous on you! I love this look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this dress - the print is so fun and the color is perfect on you! Love the accessories too. Have a fun blogging break.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't blame you for wearing it twice in a row, it is such a beautiful dress, love the print and the colour plus it looks great on you!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's an amazing print and I'm loving green lately.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have the same print in a blouse, I totally understand your obsession

    Jasmine@makingrestorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I looooove this dress! I need to go out to the outlet mall to return some shorts that I ordered online and am hoping the JCF is having a good sale when I go.

    ReplyDelete