Clothed with Grace: Stripes and Denim

Monday, July 21, 2014

Stripes and Denim

Welcome to shorts' week with myself and Andi of Just Another Smith. I'm all about shorts in the summer, so over the past couple of weeks I've been saving up some of my favorite shorts outfits to share this week. After the fact I realized I'm wearing my denim twice this week and my white jacket twice this week too. Oops. Whelp, now you know without a doubt what my favorite layering piece is.  Link up your shorts looks down below. 

As for today's outfit, these shorts have been on heavy rotation and this time I decided to pair them with my bright top I picked up from Loft last year and my denim jacket.  I actually wore this for the 4th of July and once again since then.  It was actually pretty cool the night of the 4th here, the so denim jacket for perfect, the rest of the day I wore it simply with the bright top.  I'm also crazy about it with this necklace from Edith Marie Jewelry. I adore it and have been wearing it like crazy too.




Denim Jacket: The Limited similar
Shirt: Loft  
Shorts: Loft same 
Necklace: Edith Marie Jewelry necklace 
Bracelets: Stella and Dot  same / same 
Shoes: Aerosoles c/o Chippmunk similar


18 comments:

  1. I love denim jackets and have been wearing mine a lot this summer since it has been a bit chilly. I love the striped shorts too!! Have a great week! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a lighter-wash Denim Jacket. I love yours. And those shorts are the cutest. I love linking up too. It will be a great week for shorts. Looking forward for this link-up.


    P.S. Also, I'd love for you to link up with Maria and I. If you do please include a link back to our blogs. The link up will be open until tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these shorts! Love the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My new striped shorts are one of my favorite purchases this summer so of course I'm in love with your outfit! Great pedi color, too! :-)

    Cheers!
    -Michele
    The Salty Hanger

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had gotten those shorts before they sold out! I will have to check my local store because they are so cute and I am loving how you are styling them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Striped shorts are so fun! I definitely love my pair and this statement necklace looks amazing on you!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. The striped shorts are so cute! Love your new wedges too!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shorts, the stripes are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! It looks like we planned to wear stripes and pink today as well as shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love strips! You've got beautiful smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been loving these shorts on your Insta! After having a baby, I have been trying to get myself to wear shorts, but I am not there yet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit!!!!! Loving those shorts!!!!


    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit! I absolutely love that necklace, really adds something extra to the outfit and dresses it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have way to many pairs of shorts, but you're making me think I need to get a striped pair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colours together and stripes are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shorts I have a similar pair and will have to pair them with the denim jacket
    so cute
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are rocking the stripe shorts and denim jacket! Love it girl.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete