Clothed with Grace: Pretty Florals and Coral

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pretty Florals and Coral

I've been wearing this cotton blazer  from Kika like crazy. It's the perfect light-weight layering piece, and I love the color. Today I decided to pair it with my bright floral shorts and lace top I got from Loft last summer. I wore this for a lunch date with my mom, then we did some birthday shopping for the Granster.  I can't believe he's four now! Time. Flies.




 Blazer: Kika c/o same
Blouse: Loft similar
Shorts: cute option
Necklace: Mariposa Medley c/o same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot 
Heels: Audrey Brooke similar

Also, come stop by my Instagram to enter to win this great giveaway going on until next Tuesday Morning.  Good luck!




13 comments:

  1. This blazer is perfect for these shorts! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts, the fun colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should compile all of your coral blazer outfits into one post about this all-star wardrobe item! I'm so drawn to the colors of these shorts. The lace shirt is a little unexpected; I love the dynamic it adds to this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Ginny. Love the blazer with the shorts!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lace and print here! That blazer is such a perfect completer piece! You look so put together all the time Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous colors Ginny! And I never thought to pair a blazer with shorts! Great idea! I think I may need to enter this contest too!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shorts!!! They are seriously amazing, especially with the blazer!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that your blazer is cotton and structured. The coral is so pretty on you and pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE!! The blazer matches the shorts perfectly! Very chic:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore floral & coral together. That's all. =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute and polished summer look! You're making me want some floral shorts...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great outfit!! having those legs sure doesn't hurt- you look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete