Clothed with Grace: Print Mixing

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Print Mixing

I've been so crazy about these shorts and was excited to find this top recently at J.Crew Factory. I adore it and these two pieces together. I also added this adorable bow necklace Edith Marie Jewelry sent over and my white denim jacket, which was perfect because on this day I got to movie with one of my great girl-friends.  We went and saw "The Fault in Our Stars," and it was amazing.  If you haven't read the book I highly recommend it, then follow it up with the movie.  Also, it was my first experience with the fancy reclining seats, holy smokes that has cozy, it definitely makes the movie experience even better.

Are you wearing shorts today?  Link up with Andi and I below!



Jacket: Merona same
Top: J.Crew Factory same
Shorts: Loft same
Necklace: Edith Marie Jewelry c/o same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot  same / same 
Shoes: Aerosoles c/o Chippmunk similar

Linking up with:


20 comments:

  1. This is such a cute combination. I really like those wedges. If I don't go see The Fault In Our Stars soon, it's going to go out of the theaters and I'll have to wait forever until it comes out on dvd. I better get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great pattern mixer! I love these two prints together! And reclining movie seats are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you still kept your mixing of prints very balanced. This is a classic look with a trendy twist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit Ginny. Classic black and white. Love it!!!! Great necklace.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! a floral print and stripes is seriously one of my favorite ways to mix pattern!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you mixed prints in navy+white. As much as I love you in your pencil skirts Ginny, I love you even more in your shorts. You always look effortless and cool in them and you have a great collection. Oh and great legs, too. =)

    I will link up again with you ladies, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the white jacket with the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pattern mixing, cute striped short and the floral top, love it. The jacket is great too a very versitile piece!
    our hair looks nice. I need to find cooler ways of wearing mine. Love the leopard dress with those really cute and funky red shoes!
    from the link up, jess

    please stop by

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. stripes + floral just might be my favorite print combo ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the print mixing going on here!!!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! I love the pattern mixing! And cute bow necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this outfit, so cute and classic!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yay! I have these shorts now I need to order the shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok I love the white denim! You rock this look! so cute and fun!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great look today! Love the pattern mixing. I have been trying to wear shorts but the weather is all over the place here. Glad you liked the movie, it is on my list to go see.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cute way to mix patterns! I love it! I just received my bow necklace from Edith Marie, and I can't wait to wear it tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing! I love every single piece of your outfit!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cute pattern mixing! I love the bow necklace. Perfect outfit for a night out with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute! I love a denim vest or jacket for a cool and casual look!
    Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete