Clothed with Grace: Double Stripes

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Double Stripes

Sometimes there are outfits that I just wear time and time again, and this is one of them.  It was originally one of those outfits that came together unexpectedly, but there's just something about it I love. Before getting my booties I wore this with simple heels, but I love it with the booties. If you want more tips on how to style booties, check out this post. Honestly, I think I just like this outfit because it's a little edgier than my norm and it makes me feel cooler than I really am. :)








Cardigan: Ann Taylor $6 (thrifted with tags) similar
Blouse: Express cute sale option
Skirt: Target $11 (sorry I couldn't find a similar one that was affordable)
Necklace: Stella and Dot same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot RenegadeUrbane
Watch: Citizen same
Tights: Target 
Booties: Jessica Simpson $37 same

Linking up with:


20 comments:

  1. Love this outfit <3 You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this! I especially like the necklace; it's one of the first things my eyes gravitated towards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit looks great with your booties! I love all the details in this look, with the metallics, different size stripes and the piping on your cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what? I love Jessica Simpson shoes. She might not have made is as a singer, but she designs great footwear. I have nearly killed a pair of cobalt flats by her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. made IT as a singer...oops. I must've gotten too excited about Jessica Simpson shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this entire look from head to toe! You look so adorable in this combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the double stripes! and i like the booties with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stripes on stripes! That top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top and skirt were made for each other! Love how chic this outfit is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this one! The different width stripes look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. an outfit that makes you feel cool is worth repeating. Love the glitzy stripes!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the proportions on this!

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love double stripes and this is done exceptionally well
    That shirt is a favorite
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just discovered your blog! It's great and I love your ability to put together such great outfits!
    x Paulina
    http://sunniesandplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a classy outfit! Love the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, love this glittery outfit on you - love the black and metallics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I feel like because I've been thoroughly stalking you on instagram I never swing by here to comment on your outfits. But man do I love all these stripes!! Love love love!

    Bri @ Work Clothes, I Suppose

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see why you love this outfit, it looks great on you! And I'm loving the bracelets!

    So glad I found your blog through Go Blog Social!

    <3
    Hilary Mae
    http://hilaryayersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. By far one of my favorite outfits from your blog! So cute, chic, and fun. I would never think of putting stripes together like this but it works so well,

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the stripes!! Really pretty combination :)

    ReplyDelete